Monday, October 03, 2005

Busy Day!

Before anything, today is Michelle and my 1st wedding anniversary. Can't believe it has been a year already. We are doing fine and dandy. With our baby boy on the way (Oct. 10th), it really has been a busy year. Things to prepare and mentally stable and all that goodness. I'm not nervous at all. Maybe I'm not getting it. Watch me panic later. Besides running around trying to fine something for Michelle, today was one hack of a day. I had to get my windshield repaired (caused by God knows what at 55 freeway), pick up my G5 from the Apple Store (had to fix, crashed so damn often and thank God for AppleCare), and stop by banks (both B of A and Washington). So it might sound like I'm giving another excuse not to post any drawings, but I'm really tired. Just wait for me. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home