Monday, January 15, 2007

Manimals



I try not to post anything disturbing and try to stay family friendly as much as possible. Then again, that won't represent more than half the work I do for fun. And when you really look at these, these are more weird than bad (as in evil). And they are just plain bad art I know. And by all means, I ain't no furry, I just do these crap to amuse myself. But I guess that's how some furries started out. Crap! Anyways, these are I guess what you can say the opposite of Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and all them animal based cartoon characters that talk and move like human. These would be what animals would draw human as themselves. I didn't color them but try to visualise them in human flesh tones (pink, yellow, brown, etc.) instead of the actual animal colors. We didn't color Mickey, Woody, and others in flesh tones. Why would they want to color these in animal patterns.

9 Comments:

Blogger Dik Pose said...

This might be the creepiest thing I have seen all year... they are creepy, but cool.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Mario said...

Pretty crazy stuff, crazy cool. They remind me of spirited away characters in a way.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

GHAAAAAAAAAA!!! I Love these! Post more

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Except for the hairy legs. Let's get some "Womanimals" in there! Less balls...more boobs, please.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Chad Woods said...

Genius! Man, these are so freakin' funny-- you HAVE to post more!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Seo Kim said...

that is soooo funny.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!

Can I get some feedback on this company? - http://bodybuilderschoice.com
I just got an order of winstrall capsules from them.

Regards

7:53 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Seems I've missed alot og kool work hope all has been well and all the best for the new year!!!\


Linton

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Levitra is an erectile dysfunction (ED) prescription medicine. Those who are taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain, should not take Levitra. Such combinations could drop blood pressure to an unsafe level. http://www.levitrabliss.com/

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home