Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's a Boy!!!






Yes, most of you know that Michelle and I recently had a baby boy. His name is Lee Kyung Jules Kim. I know, some of you were thinking and maybe still think that his name was going to be Taesoo Junior, but that didn't happen.
He was born at 6:10 am on the 8th of October. He was little earlier than his expected date which was the 10th (Monday). I'm so happy and relieved that both the mother and the baby are doing just fine. Yes it was stressful and emotional and wonderful and all that at the same time. I'm really really happy to be a father. I just need to be more focused and be motivated and need to move my ass. Changing diapers and waking up middle of the night is crazy, but man, it's so worth it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chad Woods said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet the cute lil' booger in person.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

He's got your hair Taesoo. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You guys are gonna be great parents, and Junior's Rules!!!!!!!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, TAESOO AND MICHELLE!! THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:18 AM  
Blogger AJK said...

A belated CONGRATS to you and Michelle! I have a son who's about 2 years older than Lee.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! gmac car loan Dream theater shirt threat management training Pictures of breast implants gone bad new orleans Calypso washer problems Car + navigation systems

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home