Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ninja Girl for The Office


It seems as though I'm just posting old drawings. I will try to post new ones. Meanwhile, here's another one from last year. This was hastily done freelance work for NBC/Universal. These people (I didn't even know they were NBC till I got there) asked me if I can stop by their studio. They briefly told me it's animation related. Went there and it was some office in middle of warehouses out in Culver City. Didn't look anything like animation studio. Sitting there waiting, then some kind of camera crew came in and setting things up and told me they are going to shoot. I was so lost. They were shooting something and I was just sitting there waiting. And this guy came in and served me some great foods. Finally like an hour later this guy shows up and telling me to draw anime style girl in bikini spreading her legs or in doggy style with some weapons. And they told me they need it right now. It was a prop for one of the characters. So that's what I did. It took me some 3 hours to do some sketches of different poses and cleaned up the one they picked and colored it fast because they are going to shoot the scene with the prop. Later they told me it's a new series from NBC. That's when I realized it's an American version of The Office. I got $500 out of it and it was perfect timing, because you need extra cash for your honeymoon (my wedding day was only 4 days away). I've haven't seen the show although I'm big fan of the original (BBC).

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

I saw the episode. One of the characters was wearing a t-shirt with it on the shirt. It was an episode where they were playing Basketball. Great job Tae

9:44 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

man she's hot I'm so happy to see you post again I was getting lonely out here please post more soon

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

coool drawing

11:41 PM  
Blogger Dik Pose said...

Cool dude! Nice piece, even better with the back story about this piece!... I will hav eto show this to some of my buddies that watch the office, see if they recognize it!...

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home